Is homeopathy effective with medications?
Many patients choose to use drugs with homeopathy. Why? Here are two possible extremes between patients who use homeopathy.
Suffering is overwhelming:
- Must continue medications along side homeopathic treatment.
- Must avoid the side effects of medications. Sometimes with their doctor’s support, medications can be slowly reduced as patients start feeling better.
- Other treatments do not cure. Different problems continue to appear and other treatments never get to the root of the problems.
- Need to approach my issues slowly and carefully.
Healthy lifestyle as an ideal.
- Avoid unnecessary medications and surgeries
- Learn how to treat everyday problems without over-the-counter drugs.
- Feel independent and free
I believe that each individual needs to balance medications against both long and short term suffering. In most cases, I can work with patients using drugs with homeopathy.
I choose homeopathy because I want control over my health. I might go in for medical checkups, and theoretically, lab tests can be useful. Actually, I have found that through careful observation of myself, my family and pets, we only need to have our teeth cleaned. I depend on a Japanese chiropractics to keep my back in shape. Like homeopathy, all forms of health care are best when skillful methods of observation are used.