Homeopathic treatment is rapid, gentle and permanent.
People vary greatly in their needs and homeopathy is designed meet the needs of the individual. Here are two possible extremes that use homeopathy.
Suffering is overwhelming:
- Need need to continue medications along side homeopathic treatment.
- Need to avoid the side effects of medications, but I will do that after I start feeling better.
- Other treatments do not cure. Different problems continue to appear and other treatments never get to the root of the problems.
- Need to approach my issues slowly and carefully.
You want a healthy life-style:
- Avoid unnecessary medications and surgeries
- Learn how to treat everyday problems without over-the-counter drugs.
- Feel independent and free
I choose homeopathy because I want control over my health. I might go in for medical checkups, and theoretically lab tests can be useful. Acutally, I have found that through careful observation of myself and my family and pets, we have no need for medical services other than homeopathy. I use a form of acupuncture for myself and depend on a Japanese chiropractics to keep my back in shape. Like homeopathy, they are best when skillful methods of observation are used.